
I spent way too much time but this was alot of fun! I wanted to do a mosaic with a bunch of small photos but after spending this long I had to quit with this one. I love the Northern Lights & wanted to add them to my blog. There are other things I want to try also & now I know where to go to make them. I never dreamed that working with photos would be so easy to do!
I took a look at the efolio Minnesota & think it would be a wonderful source for someone who is looking for employment. I was very impressed with what a person can do on this site. The samples that I looked at were very professional looking.
1 comment:
Your creation is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. Experimenting with these things is great fun but also can suck up a lot of time as you mentioned in another of your posts.
Post a Comment